Learn how EarthGen supports teachers and schools to bring climate justice education and action into their communities.
Join EarthGen for a conversation with educators and community partners to discuss the intersection of climate change, environmental justice, and K-12 education in Washington. Teacher panelists from across the state will share their stories of how they engage students in climate justice learning and action.
Over the course of the program, guests will:
- Learn why it is critical to equip all young people to become leaders for climate solutions and environmental justice.
- Explore how EarthGen and its partners are advancing climate justice learning in communities across Washington.
- Discover ways to engage and support climate justice education and action in your own community.
- Elizabeth Schmitz, Environmental and Sustainability Education Program Supervisor, Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Terrell Engmann, Co-Founder, Basilica Bio
- K-12 educators from urban, suburban, and rural schools in Washington
Please join us to learn more on Thursday, April 8 at 7 p.m.